Most of our Bible studies are currently on hiatus due to social distancing requirements during Covid-19 pandemic. However, our adult Bible class returns to campus on Sunday, June 7th, 9:30am, in the Sanctuary, and a weekly women’s Bible study hosted by our DCE Intern takes place on Zoom on Thursday mornings at 10:30am.
Ordinarily, we provide many great opportunities to study the Bible, connect with each other, and grow in faith together.
Below is a listing of our regular Bible Studies offerings:
- Adult Bible Class –Pastor Chris teaches adult Bible class on Sunday mornings, 9:30am (except most holiday weekends). Our current topic is prayer.
- Youth Bible Class – Students in 6th-12th grade meet Sunday mornings at 10:30am on Zoom
- LWML Bible Study (on hiatus)
- Thursday Morning Bible Buddies (on hiatus)
- LifeLight Thursday Evening Study (on hiatus)
- Friday Morning Breakfast Men’s Bible Study (on hiatus)