Epiphany welcomes families with children! And children are always welcome in worship. However, we understand that sometimes your active youngster may want to make use of our nursery, staffed by professionals trained in First Aid and CPR.
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven” (Matthew 19:14).
Here is the basic information about our nursery:
- Nursery is FREE!
- Open Sunday mornings, 7:30 AM – 12:30 PM (including education hour)
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) must sign in and sign out their child(ren).
- Only children ages 4 and under are permitted.
- Children with fever or other signs of illness will be asked not to enter nursery until 24 hours after returning to “well child” status.
- Nursery staff have childcare experience, passed a criminal background check, and have undergone training in Safeguarding Our Children and Church.
- Parents are welcome to remain in nursery with their children.
For more detailed nursery information and guidelines, please download and read our Nursery Handbook: Nursery Handbook