Join tour hosts Pastor Chris and Lisa Matthis (Epiphany Lutheran Church, Castle Rock, Colorado) on the journey of a lifetime to experience the 2020 Oberammergau Passion Play – a powerful, moving event that occurs only once every ten years.
In addition to our pilgrimage to Oberammergau, Germany, we will visit Prague, Český Krumlov, Vienna, Salzburg, and Munich. Discover the remarkable history of Jan Hus and the Czech Reformation in Prague. Tour awe-inspiring Gothic cathedrals and become enchanted by opera houses, numerous imperial palaces and fortresses, including Prague Castle, the Schönbrunn and Hofburg (homes of the Hapbsurgs and rulers of the Holy Roman and Austro-Hungarian Empires), and much more!
Visit the birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in Vienna with optional Sound of Music tour in Salzburg, in addition to other optional excursions during your free time. We will also ascend the Bavarian Alps to see the inspiring fairytale Neuschwanstein Castle of “Mad King” Ludwig, the inspiration and pattern for Walt Disney’s magic kingdom.
Trip will include daily devotions and weekend worship service. Fly round trip from Denver. Cost of $4,569/person includes airfare, hotel, ground transportation, porter fees, scheduled tours, taxes, government fees, daily breakfast and 7 dinners (passport fees, local hotel fees, tips, and lunch not included–see trip brochure for more information). Additional $900/person for single-occupancy rooms.
Trip Itinerary and Registration:
1. Print and fill out the registration form in this document: Trip itinerary and registration
2. Return registration form, copy of valid passport, and $200/person deposit to Pastor Chris at Epiphany Lutheran Church. Make checks payable to Nawas International Travel.
3. Second deposit of $600 due by November 15th, 2018 (total of $800 due).
4. Third deposit of $1,200 due by July 15th, 2019.
5. Final balance due January 2nd, 2020.
Monday, April 23rd, 2018, 6:00pm
Contact Pastor Chris Matthis at 303-688-4435 or email@example.com for more information.